These are items that we personally recommend and use. We always recommend trying to find the items for free or at a hugely reduced used price point. If that is not possible, or if you simply want to read reviews and purchase new, we have included a link to Amazon or the original site when possible.
Some of the providers, like Amazon, pay us a small commission if you purchase after clicking a link. The price is the same to you, so why not support the Cash Cow Couple? We love you for it.
You can get a free 30 day trial of Amazon prime here -> Free Amazon Prime
- Students can get 6 months of Amazon prime for free -> Amazon Prime for Students
Or, stock up on Amazon Gift cards
- 64GB MicroSD memory card – We use these high speed memory cards in our phones to store pictures/videos.
- Rechargeable Batteries – These are Amazon re-branded rechargeables that we use and love.
- Fire TV Streaming Device – The Amazon Fire box is awesome. You can stream almost anything, play games, Android Apps, emulators, and a thousand other things.
- High Definition TV Antenna – When we got married, we decided against cable or satellite TV. The best combination is a good antenna and a streaming box like the Fire TV mentioned above. Read our method here.
- Shield Computer Glasses – I use these daily to greatly reduce eye fatigue and eyestrain. These glasses have a protective coating that blocks out the part of the light emitted from LCD screens. They also help prevent sleep cycle disruption.
- Niagara-Earth-Massage (1.25 GPM) showerhead – We love this shower head because of the price and results. It will pay for itself in a month.
- Niagara Low Flow Faucet Aerator – We use this on all faucets to save water, just like the low flow showerhead.
- Programmable Thermostat – This is a must for efficient heating/cooling. You can program the temperature for each day of the week, allowing you to save energy while you aren’t home.
- Silicone Baking Cups – You no longer have to worry about spraying the pan before you make muffins. Everything we have baked simply falls right out of these cups.
- Omega Masticating Juicer – This is probably the best juicer available for the money. We received one for our wedding and use it daily.
- Ninja Master Blender and Food Processor– This blender set has worked well for us over the last few years. It’s really easy to clean and everything has withstood continual use.
- Immunity Supplements – If you or a family member gets the sniffles, don’t run to the doctor for an antibiotic. Take these natural pills.
- Alaska Bear Sleep Mask – This sleep mask is 100% silk. It’s large enough to block out all light, soft enough not to irritate the face, and it folds up small enough to fit into a small pocket for travel.
- Bedtime Bliss Sleep Mask – This eye mask is contoured and doesn’t lay directly on your eyes, and is smaller than the Alaska mentioned above. The fabric is soft and the adjustable strap is comfortable. If you don’t like eye masks because they put pressure on your eyes or you don’t want to smudge your makeup, this mask is for you.
- Shacke Pak Packing Cubes – We typically only travel with carry on suitcases, so having a set of well made packing cubes is essential, and these things are little miracle workers. They help us pack more things into smaller spaces, keep our suitcases organized, and double as laundry bags.